beer conditions the hair
cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
will condition your hair in 15 minutes
will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair
- paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the
dead skin and blackheads if any
6. Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton
7. Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea
into your bath water
8. Minor burn - Colgate
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar
10. Arthritis? WD-40
Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too
11 Bee stings - meat
12. Chigger bite - Preparation
13. Puffy eyes - Preparation
14. Paper cut - Crazy
(glue is used instead of
sutures in many hospitals)
15. Stinky feet - Jello
16. Athletes feet - cornstarch
17. Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks
to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put it in the detergent section and run
cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink this stuff)
can be used as a dye in paint also Kool
as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it
won't hurt them if they eat it!
- will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe
off with a coffee filter paper
21. Sticking bicycle chain - Pam
will also remove paint, and grease from your hands!
Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
will remove ink from the face of dolls
24. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn
and watch them slide on
25. Heavy dandruff - pour on the vinegar
26. Body paint - Crisco
mixed with food coloring. Heat the
Crisco in the microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix
with the food color of your choice!
27 Tie Dye T-shirt - mix a solution of Kool
in a container,
tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak
28. Preserving a newspaper clipping - large bottle of club
and cup of milk
, soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last
for many years!
29. A Slinky
will hold toast and CD's!
30. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate
31. Wine stains, pour on the Morton
and watch it absorb into
32. To remove wax - Take a paper
and iron it over the wax
stain, it will absorb into the towel.
33. Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with Peanut
34. Baked on food - fill container with water, use Bounce
softener. The static from the Bounce towel will cause the
baked on food to adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also; you
can use 2 Efferdent
tablets, soak overnight!
35. Crayon on the wall - Colgate
toothpaste and brush it!
36. Dirty grout - Listerine
37. Stains on clothes - Colgate
38. Grass stains - Karo
39. Grease Stains - Coca
, it will also remove grease stains
from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from
40. Fleas in your carpet? 20
Mule Team Borax
- sprinkle and
let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back
41. To keep fresh flowers longer add a little Clorox
, or just use 7-Up
instead of water.
to the RTAC home page.