you for considering applying for a position on the
RTAC Board of Directors.
Suggested Director and/or Officer candidate qualifications include:
1. Computer competency (either Windows or Apple)
2. Regular access to the Internet to send/receive information and participate in remote meetings (usually via Zoom).
3. Ability to work collaboratively.
4. Attendance at monthly Board and Committee meetings. NOTE: Once the restrictions of the Pandemics are lifted, most, if not all, of the meetings will be in-person at the RTAC office.
5. Willingness to recruit CTPF annuitants to join RTAC.
6. Sharing constructive ideas to support the organization’s goals.
7. Participating in activities which focus upon the organization’s mission.
If you feel you fit these qualifications, please fill out and electronically submit the application found here.